Sterling Outsourcing Sp. z o. o. is an international business with offices in Kraków. The business provides Outsourced services for companies in the UK and in the US. Sterling have been established since 2006 with our office conveniently located just 5 minutes from the main square. We are currently growing and are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our international team.
Credit controller / Collections agents with any of the following languages:
French, German, Italian, Spanish (B2 and above)
Working hours: flexible, part-time or full-time with a minimum of 4 x half days per week from 9am to 7pm.
- You will contact customers via phone and email to discuss their invoices
- Discuss and resolve customer queries
- You will conduct regular customer credit rating checks
- You will keep accurate records of your activity on the accounts and payments received
- You will demonstrate excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Outlook
- Spoken and written English, French, German, Italian or Spanish (B2/C1 and above)
- Full training will be provided
- An excellent opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic growing team, with opportunities for personal development
- Work in an international environment
- Regular working hours – Monday to Friday only
- Hour lunch break with onsite recreational activities – Pool / Games Consoles
- Ideal location, based in the centre of Krakow
- Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for career progression
- Private Healthcare
- Multisport Benefit Scheme
- Regular company funded social events
- Free English lessons with experienced teachers available to all staff
*Valid work permit in Poland is required
If you are interested, please send your CV in English only via Aplikuj button below.
Sterling Outsourcing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”
Sterling Outsourcing Sp. z o. o. will only process and/or store personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).